Monday, April 18, 2016

The dives I didn't make

The team just returned from the two early morning dives off Isla San Geronimo. I gather conditions weren't much better than our earlier dives. At one site there was a strong current, and at the other there was a large swell. Despite the conditions they got everything installed. So while I wouldn't wish poor diving conditions on anyone, at least I don't regret not being able to dive today. They did see gray whales during the boat ride to the island.

While they were gone I took some interior photos of our motel and also an exterior shot of the restaurant next door where we have been eating.

Here is our bedroom with two queen size beds downstairs and two single beds in the loft.

The "boys" bedroom with loft in the Baja Cactus Motel
Below is the bathroom sink area outside the room with the toilet and a very nice walk in shower. I really like the Mexican tiles used in the shower, the tall glass door, and the built in sitting area on the side opposite the shower head. I need to remodel my bathroom at home and this gave me some ideas to consider.

Sink and shower stall in Baja Cactus Motel

Mama Espinoza's restaurant is right next door.

Mama Espinoza's Restaurant in El Rosario



No comments:

Post a Comment