Friday, April 8, 2016

Accommodations at Estero La Bocana?

Cabins on the beach in Estero La Bocana
Blogs are pretty boring if there aren't pictures.  When Fio told me we would be staying in cabins on the beach when we reach Estero La Bocana, I went online to see if I could find a photo of the cabins.  I was picturing some pretty run down shacks given this is a pretty remote area.  Much to my surprise I found the picture shown above and confirmed with Fio that this was where we would be staying.  Wow!  It turns out La Bocana is trying to attract the international sport fishing crowd to the area, and these cabins were just recently built for this purpose.  I am looking forward to staying here.  It will be interesting to see if providing Internet access was something they felt they needed to provide their clientele.

No comments:

Post a Comment